Youper is a patient-focused telehealth company dedicated to making mental health care accessible for everyone. Using technology, Youper empowers patients and gives health professionals superpowers to provide high-quality, affordable care when and where patients need it most. Youper = You + Super.
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer who loves to craft stories and content to engage, educate, and inspire readers. You will report directly to the CEO and will have the opportunity to grow with us as we expand our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Master Youper’s voice, tone, and story to create content that aligns with our brand;
- Write engaging articles, landing pages, and social media posts;
- Be an active partner in the editorial planning;
- Perform research on topics to close knowledge gaps and strengthen the originality of content;
- Use SEO tools to conduct keyword and competitor research, and optimize content creation;
- Coordinate with designers to support content production;
- Support content needs of the product, marketing, and business areas; and
- Revise content per request and suggest adjustments to ensure clarity, engagement, brand alignment.
- Native English speaker and writer;
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum);
- 3+ years of writing, editing, and publishing experience;
- Storyteller and creative thinker with the ability to write engaging content;
- Deep understanding of the importance of stories in customer journey and marketing;
- Knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to drive projects from start to finish;
- Ability to work in a demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities;
- Team player with a collaborative spirit and great listening skills.
Benefits + Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible paid time off
- Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly team happy hours to celebrate victories
- Discount for families and friends to access Youper mental health services
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Do you want to join our mission and grow with us?